A fiber packed salad recipe that combines sweet and salty flavors in one.
Make 5 servings
283 calories, 11 g pro, 31 g carb, 9 g fiber, 13 g fat
1 bunch Kale (or an 8 oz bag)
4 oz crumbled feta cheese
15 oz can of white beans (low sodium/drained)
1/2 red onion, sliced
1/4 cup dates (Medjool), chopped
1/4 cup sliced almonds
1/4 cup olive oil
Directions for preparation:
1. Chop head of kale and place in large bowl - if you’re using precut kale from a bag just dump it in!
2. Drain and rinse white beans - once sufficiently drained add to kale.
3. Chop red onion and dates into bite size pieces and toss into bowl.
4. Add almonds and olive oil to bowl and toss until all combined.
5. Crumble your 4 oz of feta on top of the mixture and serve